Friday, September 6, 2013

Judy Bentley - Designer Eye



Having been around the world of art and style my whole life, I can say with confidence that my dear friend, Judy Bentley, has one of the best designer eyes I have ever seen. 

Judy came into my life when she began working with my Mother on her home in Atlanta where they quickly became dear friends.  They manifested some of the most beautiful events, occasions and homes I have experienced in my lifetime.  Over the life of their friendship I have seen Judy bring to life homes in Hilton Head, Aspen, slick NY condos, my mothers gorgeous studio and Mothers home. The design details throughout all of Judy's spaces are breath taking and unique.  


Judy's work,  similar to my own line,  truly takes the style of her clients and makes it the best it can be.  She does not take a cookie cutter approach and apply it to all her projects.  If special, unique and beautiful is what you want, either for a fluff up or a total redesign,  I would trust her completely. 

You can read the full article on Judy and her designs here. It was through watching my mom that I learned about casting.  Featured in the article are two pieces from my mom's collection; a piece from the bronze basket series and one of my personal favorites, the red shield.  


Article in Atlanta Homes Magazine featuring Judy's work






My Mother's shield and basket.


0 comments:

Post a Comment