Friday, August 30, 2013

Heather Belle on Louise Roe!



Look what we found! Our Vegan line of handbags was featured on TV host and fashion journalist Louise Roe's blog!

Roe has contributed to and been featured in numerous publications, including Glamour magazine (where she served as Fashion Editor at Large), Us Weekly, People StyleWatch, Vogue.com, In Style UK, Elle UK, Cosmopolitan UK, Lucky, Mens Health UK, Huffington Post, and StylistPick, among others.


We are so honored and excited to hear that she loves our collection!


Thanks Louise!


DESIGN DEVOTION: HOT MOC-CROC

I’ve finally stopped carrying gigantic, heavy totes, mainly because they were actually making my back ache. So instead for summer, I’ve found the chicest cross-body messenger that’s not only good for my health, it’s good for the environment. Heather Belle handbags are completely vegan, hand-painted and hand-cast in scarily convincing moc-croc and moc-python fabrics. I can see hardcore celeb vegans like Natalie Portman and Alicia Silverstone jumping all over these. I just bought the mini messenger in mocha brown, and next on my list? The oversized clutch in tangerine.
Click through the gallery to see some of my favorites. Prices start at $275, check them out at   www.heatherbelleco.com.



The Everyday Perfection Vegan in Black
The Vegan Foldover in Merlot
The Vegan Wristlet in Nude
The Vegan Messenger in Black




0 comments:

Post a Comment