Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Yes/No


A "No" uttered from the deepest conviction
is better than a "yes" merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble. 
Ghandi

I created the yes/no collection before I had read Gahndi's quote,a reminder to myself and others of the importance of taking control of the yes/no's of your life.

I struggled for years people pleasing, reacting and often insecure because I was not clear and confident about my "yes" and "no" boundaries.  As a mother and designer my entire day is often a series of questions.  Can I stay our past my curfew "no" ...do we want to work with this vendor "yes"...yes,no,yes,no on and on it goes ....two words with tremendous power. I know the minute I start to unteather from intuition and begin to fear the clarity and finality of either of these statements things spin out of control pretty fast. 

Wear it with love and confidence. 

xo
Heather


Yes/No Bracelet

0 comments:

Post a Comment